Thursday, June 11, 2009

comfort...

May your unfailing love be my comfort...
Psalm 119:76

Life has slowed down.
Down to what's really important.

I've just been *hangin'* with my guy;

Taking care of him, giving comfort as I can, watching out for his needs.

~

~

We've been surrounded by

our friends, our church and our family:

A special meal, playtime, and lots of prayers




Playing with the grandkids...always good for a smile


Favorite food made especially for her Daddy

Thank you so much for you condolences and prayers... The service is tomorrow;
we continue to rely on the Lord for His strength.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
the Father of all compassion
and
the God of all comfort.
2 Cor. 1:3

7 comments:

Auntie Joy said...

Dear Renee,
I am so sorry for your family. We are a close family too and I also know how hard it is to loose someone. I can't imagine the pain of loosing a sibling and a twin, that has to be even harder. Please give your husband a hug and tell him we are praying for him.
Joy

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

OMG Rene' I am so sorry, I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs~Kelly

Maison Douce said...

Oh, Renee, what a tragic thing to happen... I am so sorry!!! I hope your husband will find peace in his heart, I am sending a hug his way...!
Isabel

vintage girl at heart said...

Just checking in. Prayers and Strength for tomorrow.

Sandi said...

Prayers going up to our Heavenly Father for you and your family especially for tomorrow.
Hold tight to the wonderful memories...
Hugs~

Seawashed said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

sherry said...

Praying - the day after the service <><

Bless you,
jAne at tickleberry farm