Friday, April 24, 2009

Here are some fun photos
from my trip a few weeks back.



Molly Mo's

Diane met me at the door with a hug and a warm welcome.

She is such a sweetheart!

She has style, glamor and the cutest little shop.

I didn't want to leave-just stay and visit
but there were places to go and more friends to meet.

~

~

~


Next it was on to Auntie Joy's.

Joy has the best laugh ever-
she too made me feel so welcome.
Joy has a more whimsical style with lots of fun things.

I even brought home some of her cast-off projects.
Hopefully, they'll be finished for my sale!


That's Isabel peeking out there -it was fun visiting with her at the same time.
~

I was too shy to take pics here...but it was darling!

You can check out her blog to see the wonderful things she makes.

~

~

~

Finally, at Tarte's I found even more goodies.

(How cute is that?)

Most of those pics I showed from Monticello were from their booths

and they had the same, vintage yumminess here.
In fact I brought that straw hat home with me,
along with these, waiting for my bedroom makeover.


Now, it's time for me to get back to work.

Only 7 days left....

7 comments:

Sammy Girl said...

Lovely pics! We undoubtedly spoke at Vintage Trifles ... I was the chatty "greeter" and "e-mail recorder" at Martha's house.

Hope to see you at your sale ...

Betty :)

Just a little something from Judy said...

You are very fortunate to be able to visit those fascinating shops. I would have loved that.

Molly Mo's said...

Thanks for posting the pics from my shop! And yes I did notice some of the things you bought from me on your beautiful Easter table! I was just too envious to mention it at the time because my own table for Easter was not nearly as wonderful. It seems I never think that part of dinner through, it's always a throw-together centerpiece at the last minute. I vow to do better in the future after seeing yours....good luck again on your sale!!
xoxo,
Diane

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

oh how fun! I wouldn't have wanted to leave either! I have stopped the fluffin for now, it's as good as it's going to get LOL!!!
Hugs~Kelly

Diana Leitner (Buggie, Back Up Grammy) Donna Cedergreen (Grammy) Debby Uppinghouse (Best Grammy Ever) said...

Rene-thanks for finding us! I loved the two things that you got from us! It is so nice to know where some of our treaures find a great home. I love your BARN-maybe Donna and I will do a road trip this summer and come to your neck of the woods to treaure hunt. XO Diana

Liz Harrell said...

What fantastic places to shop!

Barbara Jean said...

AAAH!!!.
Was it the barn sale in Portland area??
We went to that but did not see your shop? or barn?
We went to Cindy's, Martha's, and Joy's. Missed Molly Mo's.

OK,. when is the next one??
barbara jean
Eugene