Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Miss G.



Where is your mobile phone? what 's that?
Your hair colour? Brown
Your mother? my friend, my accomplice
Your favourite thing? my family
Your dream last night? Where am I going to put that display shelf?
Your dream goal? contentment
The room you're in? worse than cluttered
Your hobby (hobbies)? Junking
Your fear? empty nest
Where do you want to be in 6 years? wherever God has me
Where were you last night? home making more applesauce
What you're not? a clean-freak
One of your wish-list items? organization
Where you grew up?Idaho
The last thing you did? paid the paint bill
Your TV? who cares?
Your computer? my link to the outside world
Can't live without? HOPE
Your mood? roller coaster
Missing someone?always
Your car? my junkin' van
Something you're not wearing? make-up
Favourite shop? Monticello Antique Mall
Your summer? busy and blurry
Love someone? my husband of 28 years
Love/Hate Relationship?Junking
Current addiction? Junking
Your favourite colour? currently it's creamy soft-off-white
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
When is the last time you cried? yesterday

Just use one word to answer the questions! LOL, try to use only one word, anyway! Oh, and if you read this blog... consider yourself tagged, then tell me if you did the quiz in my comments.

1 comment:

Mrs. G said...

Junking seems to be a re-occurring theme in the answers! HMMMM?!

Oh, and I LOVE that photo of you... :D

Love Ya!