Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's a family affair...

Only one more day
it's starting to come together
everyone has been working soo hard









getting the lawn ready


my son, the electrician,
getting me power so
I can hang my chandlelier!

Even the grandsons are recruited



My mom working on her space


getting ready to move in...


I want to post pictures tomorrow evening if I have time
but I won't:)
there is always so much to do
so if if not I'll be back Sunday
to let ya all know how it went!

Have a good weekend...

3 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Rene,
How awesome that you are almost done, what a journey you all have been on!! I am so excited for your whole family, can't wait to see as things progress...
Hugs to you!
Donna Lynn

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh I am so excited for you and cannot wait to see the photograph's of the Big Reveal!!!!
How wonderful that it was a Family Project and everyone pitched in to help. You have lovely children and you look much too young to be their Mother much less a G'ma!!

Seawashed said...

Best wishes.

I love family togetherness, so I've enjoyed seeing this endeaver of yours as a family affair. Truly beautiful.