Monday, May 5, 2008

...and friends



Here are some treasures from my"friends"






I just love that pink chippy baby basket



this was from Gayle's space

soo elegant



Miss Gracie's Sweet Shoppe



open for business:


lemon bars

chocolate cheesecakes
toffee bars

chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream



And here are some of my wonderful customers





It was different this time





instead of a big rush it was a steady stream




some of my established customers didn't make it


at first I was worrying-


just how are we going to pay for this new roof?




but the Lord brought me new customers:



a dealer from a very cool shabby shop in the area~


I am soo honored that she is putting some of my stuff in her shop


a young girl setting up her home~she was just beaming with excitement


a young mennonite mother buying my child's table and chairs for her little girl



I ended up having terrific sales-


just a little left as a seed pile or to take over to the shop.


I paid for the roof


and


some left over to go shopping with again !



Why do I worry and doubt?


It was a good time!






No comments: